Why We’re Qualified
Your Estate Coach is an expert team of advisors who help you complete your retirement planning. We can utilize any or all members of our team to guide you through your entire plan whether it be Veterans Benefits, legal, financial, accounting, tax strategies, real estate or investment management. By pooling our resources, we are able to help you make educated decisions on your life, your family’s lives and their future.
- Certified Financial Planners
- Certified Tax Preparers
- Government Benefits Educators
- Senior Care Case Management
- Certified Senior Advisors
- Certified IRA Advisors
- Certified Elder Planners
- Certified Annuity Counselors
- Certified Paralegals
- Graduate Estate Planning Consultant
- Chartered Life Insurance Underwriters
- Society of Certified Senior Advisors
- National Council on Aging
- The Institute of Certified Financial Planners
- International Assn. for Financial Planners
- AARP members
- Securities Trained
- Certified member of Institute for Elder Planning Studies
Allow us to guide and assist you when you help your families. We want to make sure people can pay for your services, which is why we specialize in helping people determine the best way to pay for an assisted living facility, as well as long-term care costs. We perform a complete FREE assessment to ensure that families know ALL of their options when it comes to paying for an assisted living facility and related long-term care costs – not just using Government Benefits.
*Experienced network hold these designations.